Mac liquid damage repair.
Let’s face it. We tend to use Mac laptops almost anywhere from our bedrooms to our dining room and even on our kitchen tables. Constantly moving and working in hazardous settings such as on kitchen tables makes your Mac prone to experience liquid damage. Liquid damage can be caused by any liquids including water, coffee, wine etc. surprisingly, we have also seen pets such as cats and dogs become the reason for liquid damage in Macbook pro's. Before I can discuss how to resolve your problems, what we must consider is whether or not your device is under warranty from apple. If so, then the bad news is Apple will not honor the warranty and will demand a fortune to repair your Mac. In other words Apple will discourage you from repairing your liquid damaged Mac and encourage you to buy New Mac. Good news is that Toronto Mac Repair is here to help you. We have helped thousands of customers In repairing their liquid damage Macbook Pro's at a much cheaper price than quoted by Apple. Successfully we have established our reputation with the highest success rate in the GTA.
Word of Advice:
If your Mac sustained Liquid damage then
- Immediately turn off you Mac.;
- If the liquid spilled through the keyboard then keep Your Mac upside down.;
- Immediate take your Mac to any service centre to check it out.;
- Do not keep your Liquid damage MAC in Rice etc.;
- The more quickly you take your MAC to Mac repair centre less will be damage.;
- Avoid Mac repair shops which demand upfront Fees to check your Mac and also if they demand ridiculous repair charges;
In case of liquid damage call us immediately